Thursday, October 1st Update: We remain open with added safety measures for our employees. The US-Canada border remains closed to non-essential travel but open to commercial traffic.
We understand that the growing concern around COVID-19 has some of us feeling uneasy. Laminacorr Industries and its employees feel it too. Throughout these uncertain times, our main priority is to keep our employees and their families safe. We have been taking the following precautions:
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing of the frequently touched surface. This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, railings, etc with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Staggering breaks to increase “social distancing”.
- Disinfect shared equipment such as toolboxes and forklift before and after each use.
- Limit access to our facility to non-essential outside visitors.
- Non-essential scheduled meetings of more than 3 employees are postponed until further notice.
We will continue to follow any and all directives outlined by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Our inventory and our access to raw material permit us to maintain our standard lead time on most of our products. Please contact our customer service team if you have concerns over lead time. The US-Canada border travel ban only applies to recreational and tourism-related travel. Commercial travel is not affected.
We remain in contact with our suppliers and will share any updates as we receive them. Just like you, we are doing the best that we can to navigate these uncertain times. Let’s move forward together.
- Communauté (1)
- Design (1)
- Distributor (2)
- external (3)
- Apprendre (16)
- News (16)
- Recognition (5)
- Safety (1)
- Sustainability (1)
- Trade Show (9)
- Uncategorized (1)